Our Mission: The Alaska Collaborative of Telehealth and Telemedicine (AKCTT) is a statewide, non-profit, non-partisan forum committed to developing a coordinated, interagency approach to standardized telehealth care delivery in remote and urban Alaskan communities. AKCTT will facilitate efficient, effective, and aligned telehealth practices that reduce costs and improve access among healthcare providers.
- The advancement of telehealth / telemedicine throughout Alaska.
- The uniting of all telehealth / telemedicine professionals of the State in one organization.
- The advancement of the professional, social, and economic interests of telehealth / telemedicine professionals.
- The advancement and protection of the interests of healthcare professionals in the field of telehealth / telemedicine.
- The promotion of high standards of telehealth education.
- The consideration of and the attention to legislation affecting telemedicine.
- The improvement of public relations and the cultivation of public appreciation of the work of telehealth / telemedicine professionals.